Damascus 4-Piece Kitchen Knife Set with Texas Flag Handles FC3126
handmade Damascus kitchen knives set is handcrafted from extraordinary materials and refined for the highest level of cutting performance. The collection is the top of the line, notable for its unparalleled sharpness and striking aesthetics. Each knife is a unique work of art, crafted by master bladesmiths in a series of multiple steps from the hand-carved edge to the Damascus-pattern blade.
The handle is made out of Bone, Red and Blue Pakkawood with steel Texas start and Steel Bolsters , with steel pins spanning the blade. This kitchen knives set comes with a genuine leather kit.
Damascus for this kitchen knives was created by forge welding multiple layers of steels into a Solid block called a billet (4340 &1095 High Carbon Tool Steels). The billet is folded and re-welded several times to produce several layers. Patterns are created by manipulating the steel during the forge welding process. When acid is added to the blade, it attacks the layers of hard and soft steels differently, highlighting the attractive layered pattern in the Steel. The combination of layered hard and soft steel creates blade flexibility, toughness and produces invisible serrations on the blade that aid cutting. The hardness of the Damascus steel is 54-56 HRC on Rockwell scale.
OUT OF STOCK
- Hollow Grind Blade is hand forged with combination of 4340 and 1095 Carbon Steel
- Damascus Pattern: Twist
- Layers: 150+
- Blade Thickness: 2.5 mm approx.
- Blade Hardness: 54-56 HRC
- Total Length: 13″ , 11" , 9" , Cleaver 12"
- Blade Length: 8" , 6.5 , 4.75″ , Cleaver 7"
- Handle Length: 5" , 4.5" , 4.25" , Cleaver 5"
- Handle Material: Bone, Red and Blue Pakkawood with steel Texas start and Steel Bolsters